Questionnaire for repatriation to Israel
Everyone who has Jewish roots and who seeks to obtain visas for permanent residence in Israel undergoes a consular check. At the same time, a lot depends on the banal, at first glance, filling out the questionnaire. This process has many subtleties and nuances. Further assessment of aspirations, goals, opportunities, grounds for obtaining Israeli citizenship largely depends on this. This stage should be taken responsibly and seriously, since in fact, not everyone who wants to pass the consular check.
How does one fill out a repatriation application?
You can successfully go through the repatriation procedure only if you clearly fulfill all the requirements. A completed questionnaire in accordance with all the rules, although it does not guarantee success in the procedure, is a significant part of it.
When completing the application form:
- enter the answer in the field that is strictly reserved for a specific question;
- write in legible handwriting;
- use blue or black paste;
- the application form of a repatriate to Israel is filled in English;
- everyone is obliged to independently answer all the questions of the questionnaire of 12 sheets.
It is important to understand what role each answer plays in the questionnaire and that the decision to issue a visa for permanent residence at the embassy may be postponed due to several incorrect wording of the answers.
Filling out the application for repatriation for consular check: Request for a visa
People will not be surprised by the next survey because during their life they have to deal with more than one questionnaire of different volume and complexity. However, filling out a questionnaire for a consular check can be a decisive moment in a person’s life, a kind of pass to the Holy Land. Therefore, this should be taken seriously.
an Israeli citizenship specialist
When entering data, the following should be considered:
- Questionnaires should be answered as clearly, honestly, and frankly as possible. It will not be difficult for the consul to identify false data during the interview. Since the identification of false answers in the questionnaires threatens with refusal, you should not make a secret of the circumstances of your biography. Applicants who are found to be lying may not be able to re-apply for a Repatriate Visa.
- Attitude towards religion. The law “On Citizenship” refers to the fact that repatriation is prohibited for the descendants of Jews who voluntarily adopted a different faith, abandoning Judaism. And for those who are neutral to any religion or are atheists, such a ban is not extended. Consequently, a religious person often has difficulties in an interview. And it is much easier for a “nominal” member of any faith to apply for Israeli citizenship, since he does not technically identify himself with a particular faith.
Instructions for filling out the questionnaire “Request for a repatriate visa”
This questionnaire includes 3 parts. The first must be filled by the head of the family, in our case, the one who has Jewish roots. All other members of the family join him. Children under the age of 25 and unmarried must complete the last part of the application form. They apply for permission to issue a visa with their parents.
- In the first part of the questionnaire, all fields must be filled in by a person with Jewish roots (the head of the family).
- The spouse (husband) answers the questions of the second part and accordingly enters information with his hand. Cannot be filled in by others.
- The third is filled out independently by children from 17 years old. For children under 17, information is entered by the head of the family. It is endorsed by his signature, the authenticity of the data on the page is confirmed.
- All personal information of a repatriate should be entered strictly from civil documents (passports, birth certificates, marriage certificates, diplomas, etc.).
- The fields of the document about parents must be filled in.
All fields of the application form must be completed. It is forbidden to enter false data: they will be checked. It is recommended to fill in all the columns in detail, including those related to relatives who do not leave countries of origin, and also live in another country. Be sure to attach documents confirming the information provided in the application form.
an Israeli citizenship specialist