Obtaining Israeli citizenship is a serious process and requires special preparation. Our many years of experience suggests that it is easier to take advantage of qualified assistance in advance, because if you get rejected at the first attempt, it will be more difficult to obtain citizenship in the future.
We are experts in Israel and accompany clients at all stages of the process, as well as provide full information support in related matters.
The WRAI team does everything to make obtaining Israeli citizenship easy and fast for you:
- Our full-time archivists will help you find documents confirming Jewish roots. In our searches, we use both open and closed archives from all over the world.
- Together with you, we will collect a full package of documents and pass the consular check the first time, so as not to wait for a second interview for more than 6 months.
- We meet and accompany you in Israel, reducing the time for completing all necessary procedures from 3-4 months to 3 or 10 working days (depending on the selected service package).
- We help you in resolving issues that invariably arise after repatriation.
- Over the years of successful work, we have enlisted the support of the first persons of the Jewish communities. And in order to make Israeli citizenship as useful as possible for our clients, we undertake a wide range of additional services: from obtaining private medical insurance to assistance in buying real estate and starting a business in Israel.
– 99% of clients pass the interview on the first try;
– More than 5,800 darkons received with our help.
an Israeli citizenship specialist